Friday, November 21, 2008

art supplies

I made a video of my new art supplies, but it didn't work very well, so instead, here is a list...
  • gesso
  • scrapbook paste
  • alphabet stencils
  • decorative tape
  • square canvases
  • pastel board
  • portrait/earthtone pastels
  • oil pastels
  • acrylic paints
  • more acrylic paints
It seemed like more than that, but I think that's all.  I'm going to have to look on youtube for oil pastels how-to's.  I've never done anything in oil pastels.  My favorite mediums have been oils, pastels, pencil/charcoal, ink, and cut paper.  I will have to dig up some of my old cut paper things and post them.  I've always loved to work with drawing/painting portraits and animals.  I like watercolor, too, but need some practice for sure!  Your favorites?

No comments: